Bush LP - Sixteen Stone
- Bass – Dave Parsons (2)
- Cello – Caroline Dale
- Drums – Robin Goodridge
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danton Supple
- Graphic Design – Shaun Durkan
- Harmonica – Vincas Bundza
- Producer – Bush, Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley
- Reissue Producer – Gavin Rossdale, Jonnie Davis, Josh Gruss
- Remastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Violin, Viola – Gavin Wright*
- Vocals – Alessandro Vittorio Tateo, Jasmin Lewis, Winston (6)
- Written-By, Guitar, Vocals – Gavin Rossdale
• 180g Vinyl
• Double LP
• Clear Vinyl
• Gatefold Jacket, metallic silver and spot red
• Newly interpreted artwork by Shaun Durkan
• Two printed inner sleeves feature new, never before seen images of Bush taken during the Sixteen Stone era US tour
• MP3 download included
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard First Class Royal Mail delivery, unless you want to pay for a Tracked Service which does cost more. Sorry but delivery costs have gone up alot over Covid and Brexit. Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked