Iron Maiden LP - Flight 666: The Original Sound
Free UK Delivery
|A3||2 Minutes To Midnight|
|B1||The Number Of The Beast|
|B2||Can I Play With Madness|
|B3||Rime Of The Ancient Mariner|
|C2||Heaven Can Wait|
|C3||Run To The Hills|
|C4||Fear Of The Dark|
|D4||Hallowed Be Thy Name|
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH80856
- Bass, Liner Notes – Steve Harris
- Co-producer – Steve Harris
- Drums – Nicko McBrain
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jared Kvtka*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Kevin "Caveman" Shirley*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Adrian Smith (2), Dave Murray (2), Janick Gers
- Mastered By – Ryan Smith (2)
- Producer – Kevin Shirley
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Ian "Squid" Walsh*, Tony Newton (8)
- Recorded By [Live Audio On Tour] – Dave Pattenden
- Vocals – Bruce Dickinson
- Written-By – Adrian Smith (2) (tracks: A3, B1, B3, D2), Bruce Dickinson (tracks: A3, A4, B3, C1, D2), Steve Harris (tracks: A2, A5, B2 to B4, C2 to D1, D3, D4)
Released in a gatefold sleeve.
℗ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Iron Maiden LLP under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2009 Iron Maiden Holdings Ltd.
© 2009 EMI Records Ltd.
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard next day delivery. Delivery is FREE over £50 . Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked