Kate Bush LP - Hounds of Love
Free UK Delivery
|Hounds Of Love|
Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
Balalaika – Paddy Bush
Hounds Of Love
Cello – Johnathan Williams*
The Big Sky (7" Mix)
Bass – YouthDidgeridoo [Didjeridu] – Paddy BushHandclaps – Charlie*, Del*Percussion – Morris Pert
Mother Stands For Comfort
Bass – Eberhard Weber
Backing Vocals – Brian Bath, Del Palmer, John Carder Bush, Paddy BushStrings – The Medicci Sextet
|The Ninth Wave|
And Dream Of Sheep
Whistle – John Sheahan
Harmony Vocals [Harmonic Vocals] – Paddy Bush
Waking The Witch
Synthesizer [Synthesiser Sequences] – Kevin McAlea
Watching You Without Me
Double Bass – Danny Thompson
Jig Of Life
Bodhrán – Dónal Lunny*Didgeridoo [Didjeridu] – Paddy BushFiddle, Whistle – John SheahanResearch [Original Music Discovered By] – Paddy BushUilleann Pipes – Liam O'FlynnVocals – John Carder Bush
Arranged By [Arranged For Voices By] – Michael BerkeleyBass – Eberhard WeberChoir – The Richard Hickox SingersDirected By [Choir Directed By] – Richard HickoxGuitar – Brian BathUilleann Pipes – Liam O'Flynn
The Morning Fog
Guitar – John Williams (7)Synthesizer – Kevin McAleaViolin [Violins], Fujara [Fujare] – Paddy Bush
- Arranged By [All Irish Arrangements By] – Bill Whelan
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements By] – Michael Kamen
- Bass – Del Palmer (tracks: A1, B3, B7)
- Bouzouki – Dónal Lunny* (tracks: B1, B5, B6)
- Design – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums – Charlie Morgan (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B3, B5), Stuart Elliot* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3 to B6)
- Engineer – Bill Somerville-Lange*, Brian Tench, Del Palmer, Haydn Bendall, James Guthrie, Nigel Walker, Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Pearse Dunne
- Guitar – Alan Murphy (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Lacquer Cut By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Brian Tench (tracks: A1, A5 to B7), Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: A2 to A4)
- Photography By – John Carder Bush
- Remastered By – Bernie Grundman, James Guthrie, Joel Plante
- Voice [Voices], Synthesizer [Fairlight], Piano – Kate Bush
- Written-By, Producer – Kate*
[Purple hype sticker on front sleeve]:
KATE BUSH / REMASTERED / 180g Heavyweight Vinyl
[On rear sleeve]:
℗ 2018 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Noble & Brite Ltd. © 2018 Noble & Brite Ltd.
© 2018 Noble & Brite Ltd. Made in the E.U.
Track A3 is a different version to that on the original release.
Engineer at Windmill Lane : Bill Somerville-Large.
John Williams appears courtesy of CBS Records.
Youth appears with kind permission of E.G. Records.
Helicopter on "Waking The Witch" by kind permission of Pink Floyd "The Wall".
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard next day delivery. Delivery is FREE over £50 . Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked