Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds LP - Who Built The Moon?
|A3||Keep On Reaching|
|A4||It's A Beautiful World|
|A5||She Taught Me How To Fly|
|B1||Be Careful What You Wish For|
|B2||Black & White Sunshine|
|B3||Interlude (Wednesday Part 1)|
|B4||If Love Is The Law|
|B5||The Man Who Built The Moon|
|B6||End Credits (Wednesday Part 2)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sour Mash Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sour Mash Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Recorded At – Drama (3)
- Recorded At – The Pool, London
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Recorded At – Strangeways, London
- Recorded At – Hoxa HQ
- Published By – Dead Leg Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Artwork – Gareth Halliday
- Backing Vocals – Adelaide McKenzie, Beverley Skeete, Georgina McGeogh, Janet Ramus, Mary Pearce, Michelle John Douglas, Sara Jane Skeete, Una McGeogh, Ysée
- Bass Guitar – Jason Falkner (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6), Sam Dixon (tracks: A1, A4, B4)
- Cello – Gabe Noel (tracks: B2), Rob Lewis (5) (tracks: A1, B4)
- Cover [Model] – Sara Macdonald (4)
- Design – Matthew Cooper (2)
- Drums – Emre Ramazanoglu (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2), Jeremy Stacey (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B6)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Tristin Norwell
- Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Emre Ramazanoglu
- Guitar, Harmonica – Johnny Marr (tracks: B4)
- Guitar, Vocals – Noel Gallagher
- Keyboards – David Holmes (tracks: B2), Kaidi Tathum* (tracks: B2, B3, B6), Keefus Cianda*, Mike Rowe (tracks: A3)
- Lacquer Cut By – John D*
- Mastered By – John Davis (4)
- Organ – Paul Weller (tracks: A2)
- Percussion – Peter Lockett (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B4, B5)
- Photography By [Cover Model] – David Newton (8)
- Producer – David Holmes
- Programmed By – David Holmes (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6), Emre Ramazanoglu (tracks: A2, B1, B5)
- Recorded By [All Lead Vocals] – Paul 'Strangeboy' Stacey*
- Saxophone – Jim Hunt (tracks: A2, A3)
- Speech [French spoken word] – Le Volume Courbe (tracks: A4)
- Strings – Emma Smith (tracks: A1), Vince Sipprell (tracks: A1)
- Tape [Loops] – David Holmes (tracks: A2, A3, A5 to B3, B6)
- Tin Whistle, Piano – Martin Slattery (tracks: A2)
- Trumpet – Dominic Glover (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Noel Gallagher
Gatefold sleeve. Includes download code for the album & bonus track, which are 192 kbps MP3 files.
Tracks are numbered sequentially on label and rear cover from 1 to 11
All lead vocals recorded by Paul 'Strangeboy' Stacey at Strangeways Studios, London
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard First Class Royal Mail delivery, unless you want to pay for a Tracked Service which does cost more. Sorry but delivery costs have gone up alot over Covid and Brexit. Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked