Talking Heads LP - Speaking in Tongues
Burning Down The House
Percussion – Steve ScalesSynthesizer – Wally Badarou
|A2||Making Flippy Floppy||4:36|
Girlfriend Is Better
Synthesizer – Bernie Worrell
Backing Vocals – Dolette McDonald, Nona HendryxPercussion – Raphael DejesusSaxophone – Richard Landry
I Get Wild / Wild Gravity
Percussion – David Van Tieghem, Raphael Dejesus
Guitar – Alex WeirSynthesizer – Wally Badarou
Guitar – Alex WeirPercussion – Steve Scales
Pull Up The Roots
Guitar – Alex WeirPercussion – Raphael Dejesus
This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
Percussion – David Van TieghemSynthesizer – Wally Badarou
- Recorded At – Blank Tape Studios
- Overdubbed At – Compass Point Studios
- Overdubbed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Compass Point Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 21053
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Talking Heads Tours Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Cover – David Byrne
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer – Chris Frantz
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Basic Tracks Recording] – John Convertino (2)
- Engineer [Basic Tracks Recording] – Butch Jones
- Engineer [Final Overdubbing And Mixing Assistant Engineer] – Franklin Gibson*, Jay Mark
- Engineer [Final Overdubbing And Mixing] – Alex Sadkin
- Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jerry Harrison
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Lyrics By – David Byrne
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Alex Sadkin
- Music By – Chris Frantz, David Byrne, Jerry Harrison, Tina Weymouth
- Producer – Talking Heads
- Synthesizer, Bass [String Bass], Backing Vocals, Guitar – Tina Weymouth
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar [Guitars], Bass, Percussion – David Byrne
Replica of the original LP jacket.
Includes a custom inner sleeve.
Basic tracks recorded at Blank Tapes, NY
Final overdubbing and mixing at Compass Point Studios and Sigma Sound, NY
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NY
Sire Records Company, 3300 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505-4694
Manufactured & Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.
© 1983 Sire Records Company & Talking Heads Tours Inc.
℗ 1983 Sire Records Company
Printed In U.S.A. [Jacket]
Made in U.S.A. [Labels]
© 1983 Bleu Disque Music Co./Index Music, Inc. ASCAP
All rights for the world on behalf of Bleu Disque Music administered by WB Music Corp.
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard First Class Royal Mail delivery, unless you want to pay for a Tracked Service which does cost more. Sorry but delivery costs have gone up alot over Covid and Brexit. Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked