The National LP - High Violet
Afraid Of Everyone
Flute, Flute [Bass] – Alex SoppHarmonium, Vocals, Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Sufjan StevensTrumpet – Kyle ResnickViola – Nadia SirotaVocals – Laurel Sprengelmeyer
Bassoon – Rachael ElliottCelesta [Celeste] – Nico MuhlyCello – Maria JeffersClarinet, Bass Clarinet – Hideaki AomoriDouble Bass – Greg ChudzikDouble Bass, Electric Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Richard Reed ParryElectronics, Other [Filtering] – Mads Christian BrauerFrench Horn – Michael Atkinson (4)Harp – Bridget KibbeyPercussion – Thom Kozumplik*Piano, Keyboards – Thomas BartlettSaxophone [Baritone] – Alex HamlinTrombone – Benjamin Lanz*, Dave Nelson*, Tim AlbrightTrumpet, Cornet [Coronet] – CJ Camereri*Violin – Rob MooseViolin, Viola – Padma NewsomeVocals – Marla Hansen
|D11||Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks||4:12|
- Cover – Mark Fox (6)
- Design – Distant Station Ltd.
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Nelson*
- Engineer [Second] – Greg Georgio
- French Horn – Jeremy Thal
- Lyrics By – Carin Besser (tracks: 9, 4, 11), M. Berninger* (tracks: 9, 4, 11)
- Management – Dawn Barger
- Management [Tour] – Brandon Reid
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Peter Katis
- Mixed By [Additional] – Greg Georgio
- Orchestrated By – Bryce Dessner, Nico Muhly (tracks: 7, 11), Padma Newsome (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Performer [The National] – Aaron Dessner, Bryan Devendorf, Bryce Dessner, Matt Berninger, Scott Devendorf
- Photography By [Interior] – Keith Klenowski
- Producer – The National
- Producer [Additional] – Aaron Dessner, Bryce Dessner, Peter Katis
- Recorded By – Aaron Dessner, Brandon Reid, Bryce Dessner, Peter Mavrogeorgis
- Recorded By [Additional Vocal Recording] – Christian Biegai
- Recorded By [Additional] – Patrick Dillett, Peter Katis
- Vocals – Justin Vernon
- Written-By – Aaron Dessner (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 11), Bryce Dessner (tracks: 3, 7), Matt Berninger, Padma Newsome (tracks: 6)
Recorded March 2009-January 2010 in Aaron's garage (Brooklyn, NY).
Additional recording at Tarquin Studios (Bridgeport, CT) and Kampo Studios (NYC). Additional vocal recording at Berlin.
Mastered at Sterling Sound (NYC).
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard First Class Royal Mail delivery, unless you want to pay for a Tracked Service which does cost more. Sorry but delivery costs have gone up alot over Covid and Brexit. Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked